Aluminium Mig Wire Grade 5356 (NG6) - 0.8mm, 1.0mm and 1.2mm
Aluminium mig welding wire. Suitable for welding most commercial grades of aluminium, and especially recommended where anodising is to be used as the final finish.
- Available in 0.8mm, 1.0mm and 1.2mm (please select)
- Suitable for use with industry and hobby D.I.Y. mig welders and spool-on gun systems with pure argon gas
Supplied on UK standard spools and mini spools:
- 100mm (4 inch) diameter (16mm (5/8" inch) bore hole) - 0.7kg
- 200mm (8 inch) diameter (50mm (2" inch) bore hole) - 2.0kg
- 300mm (12 inch) diameter (50mm (2" inch) bore hole) - 5kg/7kg