Stainless steel MIG wire for the joining and overlay of stainless steels of similar composition such as AISI 304L. Low carbon content to minimise carbide precipitation, higher silicon content than 308L improves weldability and bead appearance.
- Available in 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm and 1.2mm (please select)
- Suitable for use with industry and hobby D.I.Y. mig welders and spool-on gun systems with pure argon gas
Supplied on UK standard spools and mini spools:
- 100mm (4 inch) diameter (16mm (5/8" inch) bore hole) - 0.7kg
- 200mm (8 inch) diameter (50mm (2" inch) bore hole) - 5.0kg
- 300mm (12 inch) diameter (50mm (2" inch) bore hole) - 15kg